Cookies perform many different tasks, such as allowing more efficient navigation on websites, remembering your preferences, and generally improving the user experience. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) specifies that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary cookies. For all other categories of cookies, we need your consent.
You can learn more about who we are, how you can contact us, and how we process personal data in our Privacy Statement.
Acceptance of Cookies Installation
The visitor is informed during their first visit to the YARD website, through a notice at the bottom of the page, that they accept and understand the necessity of using cookies for the smooth operation of the website. Our website uses different kinds of cookies, some of which are placed by third parties.
Types of Cookies We Use
Necessary: Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Statistics: Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
Preferences: Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
Marketing: Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
- Google Analytics Support - https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
If you do not wish your data to be collected by Google Analytics, you have the option to download and install Google's Opt-out program from the following link: Google Analytics Opt-out - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
Unclassified: Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
If you want to disable cookies from the settings of your browser, you can visit the following websites and be informed about the series of actions you need to perform:
- Edge - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hub/4337664/microsoft-edge-help
- Internet Explorer - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- Firefox - http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Chrome - http://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Safari for iPad and iPhone - http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677
- Safari - https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Opera - http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/